Don't Give Up!—Monday (7/20), 12:05 pm

Medically speaking, Robert's condition is slipping. The doctor's are trying everything they know to do, but his body is struggling to respond. We know that God can still intervene, and that is our hope. Keep standing with us!

Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess, for he who promised is faithful.
Hebrews 10:23

In my distress I called to the LORD;
I cried to my God for help.
From his temple he heard my voice;
my cry came before him, into his ears.
He reached down from on high and took hold of me;
he drew me out of deep waters.
Psalm 18:6, 16

7 comments:

  1. we are praying our hearts out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know Robert, but a friend told me about him. My thoughts and prayers are with you all. I pray also that Robert will have the fullness of God's Spirit in this hour. May God give the family and friends wisdom and strength.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying! Praying! Praying! For Robert...and for you ALL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As long as God is still Lord and Master of the universe there is always hope. Always! You would truly be shocked at the miracles I have seen God pull off with my own eyes as a Nurse! Praying hard-really, really, really hard! -Justin Stewart (Tanya Boyer Stewart's Husband)

    ReplyDelete
  5. praying......praying.....praying!!!!!!!!!
    allison hoober ponsell & parents too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. God is in control ! Praying for total recovery in all areas. Hand in there Tracy !
    Thinking of you ALOT !

    Andrea (Krause) Martin

    ReplyDelete