Frustration—Wednesday, 3:00 pm

Sorry for the late post. Today has been a day of setbacks and lack of information. We know these days will come, but it is frustrating when we are in the middle of it. Due to his breathing difficulties, Robert's surgery was postponed, but several procedures were done in his room. The medical staff was so busy throughout the morning and early afternoon that we were unable to get any updates until now.

Dressings were changed in Robert's large abdominal and side wounds. A feeding tube was inserted through his nose and into his intestines, and he should now be enjoying his first "meal" in days. ;) Meanwhile his breathing has again improved, almost to where it was yesterday. His kidneys continue to function well.


The Spirit of God has made me; the breath of the Almighty gives me life.
Job 33:4

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear about your son's accident. I heard about it yesterday though Jo Ann Cress via email. I'm praying for you all and my heart is heavy knowing how difficult this must be for you. I know your love for the Lord and faithfulness to Him...and His tremendous love and faithfulness toward you.

    With love and prayers,
    Sharon Manning

    ReplyDelete